What’s included in Your Writer’s Retreat? Everything you need for a wonderful stress-free stay…
• Collection by taxi from Heraklion International Airport or Ferry Terminal
• Seven night’s accommodation and ALL meals
• Private bedroom with comfortable Queen-sized bed
• Private Writing Room with desk and ergonomic chair
• Use of Rear Balcony connecting your Bedroom and Writing Room
• Unlimited WIFI
• Use of Wireless Printer and Scanner
• Breakfast, Lunches (or Picnic Lunches) and Snacks every day
• Home-cooked Dinners every day OR you can eat out (meals eaten out are not included in the retreat fee).
• Shared use of Bathroom/WC and additional Cloakroom/WC (share with one other person)
• Shared use of Kitchen, Living/Dining Room and Front Balcony (share with one other person)
• Concierge service
• Fresh linen and towels twice weekly
• Laundry service or you can use the washing machine for your own laundry
• Cleaning service
• Netflix Movies and Satellite TV for when you want to chill-out
• Use of Art Materials and English Books
• Use of Rebounder trampoline (if you need to burn off some calories)
• Signed print copy of Travelling Light by Vanessa Westwell (worth £20)
• Unlimited Coaching and Support (worth £50 per hour)
• Unlimited Sessions of The Emotion Code™ or The Body Code™ (worth £50 per session)
• Unlimited cuddles, adoring looks and tummy rubs with Molly Moo The Wonder Dog (priceless)
• A chance to explore Agios Nikolaos and surroundings with your own friendly Tour Guide at hand
• Return by taxi to Heraklion Airport or Ferry Terminal
• An unforgettable and life-changing experience!
• Your Writer’s Block or other Life Blocks released!
• YOUR WRITING FINISHED!
All this for just £1495 per week!
Stay for a minimum of one week, up to one month or more.
So that is… seven nights accommodation in your private bedroom with very comfortable queen-sized bed. Your private writing room with shared use of a wireless printer and scanner. Access to the small rear balcony connecting the two rooms, which has panoramic views across the rooftops, sea and mountains.
A delicious breakfast provided for you on the sunny front balcony, weather permitting, or at the dining table. There is a great little bakery close by for fresh bread, Cretan pies and pastries. Seasonal fruits. Local yoghurt and honey? Cereals or Muesli? Or maybe a boiled egg? Hot coffee or herbal teas? What you would enjoy most?
Each day a fresh, healthy lunch and snacks will be prepared for you, to give you more time to write. You can choose a picnic lunch, if you want to go out. You may also use the shared kitchen to prepare your own food, if you prefer. Meals are always tasty, cooked from scratch and often vegetarian, but meat and fish is also occasionally eaten here.
Vanessa was a professional cook at one time, so her cooking is good. Please advise her of any special requests, dietary needs, allergies or food intolerances on the Retreat Booking Form. Two course Dinners are also provided or you can choose to eat out (meals eaten out are not included in the Retreat Fee). There are many excellent places to eat in the town just a short walk away, including Cretan, Greek, Italian, International, Chinese and a great Indian restaurant.
Shared use of a bathroom with a shower over the bath, toilet and basin. Shared use of a cloakroom with toilet and basin. (You only share with one other person). The water is heated by solar panels for most of the year. There is full central heating to radiators in the winter. Air conditioning and fans for the summer. The apartment has double glazed windows throughout and it is comfortable all year round.
The whole apartment is cleaned thoroughly once a week by a visiting cleaner. The bathrooms and communal spaces have extra cleaning in between her visits, when needed. You will have fresh, 100% cotton bed linen and towels twice a week. You can use the washing machine and drying facilities for your personal laundry, or use the laundry service.
Shared use of the open-plan living and dining room, with flat screen satellite TV and Netflix Movies subscription. Unlimited free WIFI. Shared use of the front balcony with table and chairs, where you can sit at mealtimes or when you want to relax in the sun. A small library of English books, mostly novels and self-help. Art materials if you want to get creative with a paintbrush. Use of a rebounder trampoline if you want to burn off some calories.
Friendly support and encouragement to get on and write is available free from your host. She is also happy to provide a concierge service, so if you need to find a great restaurant, have some photocopies made at the local print shop or have a parcel to post, just ask.
During your stay, you can have unlimited sessions of Coaching, The Emotion Code™ or The Body Code™ to tackle writer’s block or any other issues you wish to clear.
All this for just £1495 per week! Including FREE collection and return by taxi from/to Heraklion.
Stay for a minimum of one week, up to one month or more. You decide…